Last Saturday we took the girls to Seven Peaks. Ryan's sister and brother and his family and My sister and her family joined us. It was a lot of fun! It was the perfect day to go, it wasn't very crowded and the weather seemed to be just right. Shaelynn and Paeton loved the tube rides and they didn't even mind when they got dunked a few times.
Looks like so much fun! I love water parks in the summer and it looks like you guys do to! How far away from Seven Peaks are you? I'm not exactly where you live.
7 comments:
Oh, those great summer days! Too much fun.
wow seven peaks! looks like you guys had a blast!!
It was really fun! Thanks for inviting me! I'm glad I went!
Ah, my old stomping grounds! I miss Seven Peaks - it was the best job ever. Thanks for posting pictures - I really enjoyed them.
Looks like so much fun! I love water parks in the summer and it looks like you guys do to! How far away from Seven Peaks are you? I'm not exactly where you live.
It was a lot of fun. Thanks to your sister for getting us tickets. Nothing like the purple slide!
So much fun! We used to go there every summer! I can't wait till my kids are old enough to go!
Post a Comment