Monday, October 13, 2008

Family Home Evening

Tonight for Family Home Evening we meet up with a good friend of mine and her family. We have been trying to get together for the past few weeks so she could take our pictures. We had our pictures take back in May and I have that picture hanging on my wall, well Ryan hates it so when I brought up the idea of having Suzy do our pictures he went for it. Ryan hates getting his picture taken so I was excited when he told me I could go ahead and have her do it. We decided to make this our Family Home Evening and do pictures. I am so excited to see how they turn out. It was a cold evening and the girls were so good about it. After pictures we went out to dinner with them. It was so nice to see Suzy and get caught up, its crazy to think we have been friend since middle school and now our kids are playing with each other. Thanks Suzy for driving down this way to do our pictures, it was fun and good to see you. I can't wait to see the pictures!

4 comments:

Rory, Trina, Katy, and Trey said...

I can't believe Ryan doesn't like your picture. I think it is really cute. So I heard your kitty wasn't doing so hot. Mine is doing really good. I got her shots and the vet said she was healthy. It is so playful and fun.

Me said...

Suzy is a great friend and a great photographer. I'm excited to see your family picturesand your house pics. Hurry and post some soon, I can't wait much longer :)

suzy said...

Cass, I posted a little sneak peak on my blog. I am working on them, but we had to show our house today and I couldn't be here, so now I have catching up to do. And I will be gone the rest of the week. So I will try to get a few more done before I go tomorrow so you can see.

suzy said...

Okay,I am about done with your pictures. I narrowed them down as much as I could. Also, since you booked when I posted awhile back you get a free 8x10 if you decide to go that route. Some of the pics will be the same, just different things done to them. So let me know what you think and what pics you want and what sizes, or if you want the cd. I hope you like them.