Okay I've been tagged twice so here they are:
Lucky Number 8 Tag
Tagged Again!
8 things...
8 t.v. shows I watch: I really don't watch a lot of tv
1. Good Things Utah
2. I love American Idol when its on
3. Dancing with the stars
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
8 things that happened yesterday:
1. Got Shae to school
2. Taught preschool
3. Taught another session of preschool
4. Watched Paeton at dance
5. Watched Shaelynn at dance
6. Cleaned my house
7. Visited with my visiting teachers
8. Helped Ryan make the project I'm making him make
8 favorite places to eat:
1. Olive Garden ( I love this place its the best!)
2. Olive Garden
3. Olive Garden
4. Olive Garden
5. Sizzler
6. Red Robin
7. Pizza Factory
8. Did I mention Olive Garden
8 things I'm looking forward to:
1. Thanksgiving
2. Christmas
3. Spring
4. Summer
5. getting my yard in
6. planting flowers
7. getting my degree
8. Teaching school
8 things on my wish list:
1. New Car
2. Trip to Disneyland with the kids
3. Cruise without the kids
4. New kitchen table
5. basement finished
6. House paid off
7. Out of debt
8. Loose 10 pounds
Now I tag:
1. Mandy
2. Amanda
3. Jill
4. Kimbrey
5. Suzy
6. Carrie
7. Brittany
8. Adri
Suzy tagged me on this one:
What was I doing 10 years ago?
Well I was a sophmore in high school, I was probley hanging out with my friends, I wasn't 16 yet and couldn't drive, but I remember it didnt matter. We were having fun!
What's on my to do list
Tomorrow is a busy day for me. I don't have classes because of cource we have to do a Halloween Party on Halloweeen. I will be taking Shae to school picking her up and going to Wal Mart to buy things for the party on Friday. Afterwards I will come home and put it all together. Make sugar cookies, clean my classroom. Go to the temple.
What are my favorite snacks?
Chocolate of any kind.
What would I do if I was a millionaire
Pay off my house and all my debt. Buy new cars, take a nice long vacation with my kids and another one without. Relax and enjoy life
Places I have lived
I have only lived in Utah. Places in Utah: Price, Spanish Fork, Fountain Green
Jobs I have had
Boy Scouts Store
Kindergarten Overload Tech
Preschool Tech
People I tag -
Mandy
Amanda
Breanna
Prescott Sealing Day
9 years ago



2 comments:
I love the Olive Garden too. I can't wait to pay my house off either. Only 30 years to go!
i'm with you and sarah i love the olive garden! that's where my friend and i always go for lunch. your kids are so cute in their halloween costumes!! what a great mommy you are!
Post a Comment