We finally are doing something to our yard! Okay we have only been in our house for 2 months. But I'm so excited, to get rid of some of this dirt. My mom and dad and brother and his family came down to help. They got a lot done, and then Ryan and I finished the rest up. The kids enjoyed playing in the dirt while we worked. We still have to fill in the trenches. We are going to wait until spring to put grass seed down to see if the ground settles. I sure can't wait for grass!
Prescott Sealing Day
9 years ago



4 comments:
Good luck with the grass. I love it?
Wow, you guys are fast at the yard. We have been in out house for almost 2 years and out back yard is still dirt. It is so big I hate to think that we are going to be trying to change that this spring.
You guys are awesome. I can't believe you have already started on your yard. I understand the need though, my kids drag in about a pound of dirt in each of their shoes every time they come in! When are you going to post pictures of the inside of your house?
That is so exciting! I bet you are so excited for summer with the new grass. Congrats!
Post a Comment