Thursday, October 16, 2008

Football Game

Last night we left the girls with Dianne and Ryan and I went to the North Sanpete/Emery game. It was so cold! But it was fun, and North Sanpete actually won. It reminded me of a few months back when Shaelynn and Paeton danced at one of the games. I didn't have my computer or internet so I thought I would post them now.

This is the practice


See those 2 girls clear out there. That is Paeton and Katelyn they aren't with the group practicing.


Shaelynn and Paeton getting ready to perform (aren't they so cute)


Here is Shaelynn's group she did such a good job


Here is Paeton's group she didn't do that great she was a little off in her own world.

6 comments:

The Robinson's said...

How fun, I can remember having all of the little kids come and dance with us at football games. It is so much fun to play with little ones who look up to you so much. I can't wait for Harlee to be big enough to go dance with the high school kids.

Olson Family said...

I'm glad you guys went and had fun. I'm glad they could win too. You should have seen the way Paeton was dancing today, she would have shown up all the kids at the football game!

Adri and Cory said...

I love the picture where they are way out there. That is hilarious! I love it when they get in this stage that they can start doing stuff like dancing.

things we love... said...

Way fun!!! I wish we could have seen you, we do need to get together!!!!

By Suzy Carlson said...

Your girls are so cute and you always do their hair so cute, can I send Gwen to live with you for her developmental years. You are a lot more patient than me too. Anyway, I bodyswapped that pic of shaelynn. There were none of the same pose and distance, so it was the best I could do. I'm not offended at all if you don't like it though.

whitneys said...

you're girls are at such a fun age!! you're such a good mommy!! i agree with suzy you're girls always look so cute!!