Today Shaelynn went on a field trip with her school to the Children's Museum in Salt Lake. I was lucky and was able to go with her. I had to do some changing of preschool classes in order to go and figure out a place for Paeton. I am so glad I got to go I had so much fun with her. We hadn't had a day like that for a long time. It started off an early morning for all of us. My parents drove down early this morning to watch Paeton, Thanks mom and dad! We had to be at the school at 7:40after a mix up of not enough buses. Me and Dianne had to end up driving up there. I was glad it worked out that way. Shae got to ride on the school bus with her two friends Gage and Kaysen which she had so much fun. I'm a little worried about my daughter hanging out with boys, she is starting young! It was a fun day, I'm glad I got to spend time with Shae.
This is Shae's friend Taylor
This is Shae's friend Gage(that she really likes) Him and Shae were the kids I watched over today.
That looks like so much fun. I will have to take my kids to the children's museum. I hope you guys are enjoying your house. We are loving it! I will post pictures of mine, if you post pictures of yours :)
That looks like lots of fun. I'm going to have to have a little talk with my beautiful niece. Or tell those boys to keep their paws off. Or maybe I won't cause I had brothers, and they can be a bit embarrassing when they tell the guys to back off! haha
Oh, how fun! We used to go to the Children's Museum all the time when we were younger, it was one of my favorite places! I can't believe how big Shae is getting, that she is already hanging out with BOYS!
Cassie, Cassie, Cassie... I bet your mom is laughing at you right now. You were the most boy crazy girl I ever knew. Except myself, maybe that is why we were such good friends. I remember walking home from the last day of 7th grade. We were trying to get 2 certain boys attention the whole way and Deana was just looking at us like we were crazy for caring. It took her a little longer to jump on the bandwagon. As a mom, I hope Gwen is as interested in boys as Deana was.
8 comments:
that sounds like so much fun I have heard of it and would love to take Harlee.
That looks like so much fun. I will have to take my kids to the children's museum. I hope you guys are enjoying your house. We are loving it! I will post pictures of mine, if you post pictures of yours :)
That looks like lots of fun. I'm going to have to have a little talk with my beautiful niece. Or tell those boys to keep their paws off. Or maybe I won't cause I had brothers, and they can be a bit embarrassing when they tell the guys to back off! haha
We used to love the Children's Museum! And don't worry about the boys, they really do make the best friends - without all the girl drama!
Oh, how fun! We used to go to the Children's Museum all the time when we were younger, it was one of my favorite places! I can't believe how big Shae is getting, that she is already hanging out with BOYS!
Cassie, Cassie, Cassie... I bet your mom is laughing at you right now. You were the most boy crazy girl I ever knew. Except myself, maybe that is why we were such good friends. I remember walking home from the last day of 7th grade. We were trying to get 2 certain boys attention the whole way and Deana was just looking at us like we were crazy for caring. It took her a little longer to jump on the bandwagon. As a mom, I hope Gwen is as interested in boys as Deana was.
Sounds like you guys had fun. I will have to take Katy there.
We'll have to check out that place, it looks like a great place for the kids!
Post a Comment