Sunday, October 26, 2008

High School Musical 3 and Wood

High School Musical 3! I took Shaelynn and Paeton to see High School Musical, what was I thinking? Just kidding it wasn't that bad. The theater was packed full of little kids, I was glad we got the tickets early because by the time we got there it was already sold out. I would have had one heart broke girl if we wouldn't have been able to get in. I guess I should have paid more attention to #1 and 2 when Shaelynn had watched them for the millionth time. She always watched them with my dad so I should have sent her with him to see it, he probley would have enjoyed it. It was a little cheesy for me but Shaelynn loved the movie. She always acts like she is Gabriella, and she loves Troy! This was Paetons first time at a movie and she actually did fairly well for a 3 year old. I think the songs and music kept her interested. Overall it was a cute movie!

This is where we went yesterday, Shaelynn had a birthday party and a school Halloween movie so while she was there we went here.


This is Ryan trying to get the chain saw to work


This is the tree he is attempting to cut down


This is my cute Pae keeping busy while daddy was cutting down trees




This is the result of what we did yesturday, now you have to wait to see the final project of what Ryan is doing with this wood.

3 comments:

Rory, Trina, Katy, and Trey said...

Good luck with your wood. Too bad you couldn't go to Thanksgiving Point. Katy had a blast

Olson Family said...

I'm glad Ryan didn't end up killing you guys. That picture of Paeton is so cute? Where are the pictures of you?

Brittany said...

I have never seen those shows, but with two boys it is unlikely I will for awhile. I like the new family photos.