Sunday, December 21, 2008

Dance Recital

My girls had their dance recital this last week. They both danced so good! Shae is a natural at dancing she always does such an awesome job. This is Paeton's first year taking dance and she did just as well as I expected she would. Pae just does her own thing and doesn't care, during part of the dance she was supposed to do a somersault about 5 min after all the little girls did it she decided she would do it. Everyone clapped and laughed and she could care less she just kept on dancing. I'm not sure if she has the thing for dancing but at least she gives everyone a laugh. My parents came down and Ryan's parents and grandma came to watch. Heidi did the girls hair while I was at preschool. Thanks Heidi you saved me. I'm proud of both of them and they looked so beautiful.

Paeton in her little pig costume


Paeton dancing


Shae in her hip hop outfit


Shae in her Jazz outfit

5 comments:

Moab Cozzens said...

Cute girls. Jill used to be the same kind of dancer as Paeton, and once when someone asked Dave which of the girls up there dancing was his, he said, "She's the only one doing it right."

Anonymous said...

They are so cute! I'm glad they had fun! My girls are so opposite from each other too! Madi is athletic and Maleea is very girly! I think she will be my dancer!

Olson Family said...

It was fun to watch! Paeton was so cute! She was definately a good laugh! Shae did way good! Both are too cute

Adri and Cory said...

Oh they look so adorable! This is one of the funnest parts of being a mom to girls...watching them dance! I love it!

Brittany said...

Cute girls! Sounds like it was fun to watch.