Yesterday I went up North to go Christmas shopping, I got all my shopping done it was a long exhausting day. My parents watched my girls so I could get it all done. Thanks Mom and Dad you were a big help. My girls have been begging to see Santa. We saw him at the Wal Mart here but he didn't even ask what they wanted for Christmas. Paeton wouldn't have known better but Shae did and so we had to find a good Santa she said. We love the Santa at the mall he is so real looking and good with the kids. The girls each sat on his lap and told him what they wanted. Now we are good to go.
Christmas Tag
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags. Depends, I hate finding boxes and they make some cute bags. I do both.
2. Real tree or artificial tree? I have always had a artificial tree. When Ryan and I got married that was a major decision. He wanted real I wanted fake. We played a ping pong game and who won got the tree. I of course won with the help of Kim. For the firs few years I gave in and we had both. I had my big nice fake tree and Ryan got a small real tree. Now we just do my tree.
3. When do you put up your tree? The day after Thanksgiving or a few days following depending on what we are doing with family.
4. When do you take the tree down? Growing up we used to wait until New Years Day but usually I'm sick of it before then so just depends when I'm sick of it.
5. Do you like eggnog? Yes but not too much a little goes a long way.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I think every gift I got was my favorite. I loved dolls when I was little so probley the doll I still have.
7. Hardest person to buy for? I would say Kim, my father in law. I never have a idea what to get him. His birthday is on Christmas day too so it makes it so much harder.
9.Do you have a nativity scene? yes
10.Mail or e-mail Christmas cards? I have never sent Christmas cards out, but this year I am going to Mail them out thanks to Suzy.
11. Favorite Christmas movie? Its a Santa Clause Movie, I can't remember what its called but its my all time favorite.
12. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I tried back in Sept starting but didn't get to far. Usually when I have the money.
13. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No
14. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? I love fudge
15. Lights on the tree? Clear lights
16. Favorite Christmas song? I love that song I can't remember the name but it talks about Jesus. One of the lines is Mary did you know your baby boy......
17. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay at home
18. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, and Blitzen, and Rudolph yep thanks to Trina
19. Angel on the tree top or a star? We actually have a globe of the world with the North Pole at the top and Santa and his reindeer going around the globe.
20. Open presents Christmas eve or Christmas day? Christmas day.
21. The most annoying thing about this time of year? I love this time of year, I do dislike the crowds when shopping people can be so mean.
22. Favorite ornament theme and color? My tree has white lights and has red balls and red beads, My trees theme is Gingerbread. I love it!
23. Favorite for Christmas dinner? My family used to do prime rib but I never liked it. I love a nice turkey dinner.
24. What do you want for Christmas this year? I would love a new kitchen table but I know that wont happen.
25. Favorite Christmas tradition? Ryan cooking Christmas breakfast
Now I tag: Everyone and Anyone



3 comments:
#16 - It's called "Mary Did You Know" you got all the important words! I love that song, too. On my list of favorites it's right up there with "Still, Still, Still"
Haha I love that you don't know the name of your all time favorite Christmas movie. Maybe you should have Ryan make us breakfast this year too!
That is great that you got all of your shopping done, and the girls got to see a GOOD Santa!
I like the Christmas Tree story! That is pretty funny. I'm proud of you for winning! Your globe at the top of the tree sounds neat!
Post a Comment