Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Doctor Appointments

Yesturday we had a couple doctors appointments up North. Ryan had his checkup on his wrist. They took the stitches out and put a cast on him. He has it on for 4 weeks and then they will take it off and x-ray it again. He isn't to happy about the cast, he only had it on for 3 hours and was ready to take it off. I think its going to be a long 4 wks.

I also had my first baby doctor appointment. We had an ultrasound done to find the heart beat and it seems that my life insn't eventful enough right now so the Lord is blessing us with TWINS! Yep I'm serious, Ryan and I are still in shock. The doctor said he was 100% sure. It was so hard to see on the ultrasound but we could get two heartbeats and you could see the two hearts fluttering. So if you can imagine me at the moment I have a thousand things running through my head like how on earth am I going to take care of two babies. I'm screwed!

15 comments:

Me said...

Wow!!!! I can't believe you are having twins, how exciting! You will be great at it and it sounds like you have lots of family to help!

Brittany said...

I think that's neat and you will do great. He never sends you anything you can't handle. Congrats!

Olson Family said...

I can't even tell you how excited I am for you! If you ever need anything you know who to call!

whitneys said...

you're not screwed you'll just be really tired and super busy. but you'll also have twice the fun!!! congrats you guys!

combes said...

that is sooo cool I am happy for you guys. think of all the fun they will have together and you did want a big family right?

The Robinson's said...

Wow!!! You are a great mom so I am sure you will be fine after things settle in for you. Congrats I hope things go well.

Rory, Trina, Katy, and Trey said...

I never got to tell you congratulations. I think it would be so cool to have twins. I had so much fun growing up. I always wished I could have twins, but this way I don't have to go through the wondeful hot summer being pregngant with twins and I can just enjoy yours! We'll be here to help if you need. You'll do great.

Shauntel said...

Cassie! TWINS!!! Oh my gosh! I would so be freaking out right now. That is exciting. I hope you get identical twin boys that are maniacs! Just kidding, I don't really wish that. What does Ryan think about it? Congrats!

Lara said...

Wow! Congratulations!!! At least your girls are old enough that they can help out a little bit. You will be great!!

Anonymous said...

WHAT? That is so great! I can just imagine what is going through you head. That is so exciting!! CONGRATS!

Good luck with the cast Ryan!

Moab Cozzens said...

Twins!! Woo Hoo!! Now THAT is going to be fun to watch. Just kidding, you are a great Mom. You will do great and they will be the cutest twins on the planet.

Adri and Cory said...

Oh my heck! I can't believe it! I would be freaking out right now! Especially already having two. You are awsome though and I know that you guys will be ok and do awsome! Congrats!!!!!!!

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

Are you kidding me? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! I am so excited for you! Can I come live with you when you have your twins and I can get my baby fix and then I won't want any more babies ever again. Just kidding. That's so exciting! I'm sure you're scared to death, but it's going to be great. I'm sure of it.

Amanda said...

yay, two cousins at once. Am I lucky or what? just kidding. I am so excited. they told me at first i was having twins with madison. apparently they heard two heartbeats. i was so excited to have two. now that she is here, and a very needy and active 14 month old, i am so glad there is only one of her. but you will do great. Just hope you have two like shae, not two as active as pae! CONGRATS x 2!

Anonymous said...

Yesterday was my husbands family Christmas party in Ephriam...(Cassie, none of this will make sense, but Ryan will get it.) My cousin Wyatt A. married Mike's (my husband) cousin. So we are now double cousins. Anyway he was at the party too. I was so excited to see someone that knew you guys so I could share the news about the twins! Wyatt was excited. (he's now a guy of many words) But he said that he saw Ryan a lot during basketball.

A little more about my in-laws. I married into the Olson family. (they are one of the big turkey growers in Ephraim. So I went from raising sheep in North Sanpete to raising turkeys in South Sanpete. Wyatt works on the farm in Ephraim now. Actually Garrett Olson is my cousin now too. His dad and Mike's grandpa are brothers.

ANYWAY there is a little history lesson for you!

I'm still so EXCITED for you guys!