Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas

I got this idea from Sara she wrote a Christmas letter on her blog and I wanted to do the same. As I reflect on this past year we have made some changes and accomplished so much this year.

Shaelynn turned 5 this year she is growing into such a beautiful young girl. She graduated preschool which she was so excited about. She took swimming lessons and dares to do so much in the water now. She still has a way to go to swimming but she did so well. We experienced losing teeth she has lost 3 so far. She started kindergarten in a new town and a new school. She had a hard time adjusting here but now she is doing very well. She is still taking dance and loving every minute of it.

Paeton turned 3 this year, she also started taking dance and preschool. She loves preschool but does have a hard time listening to her teacher( maybe because I'm the teacher) she is learning so much. She has such a funny personality and keeps us laughing. This is her last sunday in nursery and she will be moving to primary. I'm not sure I'm ready for her to leave nursery.

Ryan did the hunt of a lifetime, or what he has been waiting for, for a lifetime. He drew out for the big elk this year and after taking a week off work. He ended up not needing to and killed his 7 x 6 elk opening morning. He was on cloud nine. He also has given me the scare of a lifetime, when he was sent to the hospital with a shattered wrist. He his so lucky to be alive.

I started my own preschool and feel very successful at it. I love the kids and enjoy going to work. I have adjusted very well to moving and living in a new town and yes its growing on me. Everyone has been so nice here. I also started school and I am working on my teaching degree its going to be a long few years, but I am so excited to be finished. I also got a nice shock of my own when we found out we were expecting not just one baby but two. I am scared but I know the lord will bless us and help us through this time.

As a family we took a vacation our first one ever together as a family to San Diego to Sea World. We had so much fun, I can't wait until we can do something like that again. We have also built our dream home. It has been 7 years coming and finally we our in our own home and we love it. We have truly been blessed this past year and can't wait to see what's in store for us next year. We want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas!

6 comments:

Olson Family said...

That is a cute idea! I'm so glad you are liking it down here, cause I'm so happy to have you guys here!

jeni and jordan said...

I am so happy for you Cassie! Merry Christmas!

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

Cute idea, doing a Christmas letter on your blog! You guys have a very Merry Christmas!

Chavonne said...

That's awesome!!! I can't wait for you to find out what they are.

Joey said...

Cass,
I haven't had time to check blogs for a few days and I just read that you are having twins!! Didn't we talk about that at McDonalds? Or did I dream that? Haha. That is so scary, but so dang fun!! You will just have to speak up and ask for help from all those relatives that live close by and you always have me. I'm not that far away. How was your Christmas? How are you and Ryan feeling? Your girls are super cute in their costumes.
This is Suzy, but I am logged in as Joey.

Anonymous said...

That is a good idea to write your letter on the blog. That would have saved me some money on stamps! I'm glad you guys have had such a great year! Wow, a lot has happened. So where is Ryan working? You guys are SO LUCKY to be in Sanpete! I MISS that place! Are there a lot of couples our age still around? By the way...where were you guys for the 10 year class reunion?

Janille