I never knew I had this in my very own backyard until today. We decided to take the girls on a 4 wheeler ride. We started up Log Canyon, which turns into Maple Canyon. Ryan has been up this many times but for me and the girls it was our very first time. It was such a fun and pretty ride. Paeton and I got a little dirty from all of Ryan's dust but its all part of the fun right?
That is so PRETTY! That sheep camp makes me homesick. That is what I lived in all the summers of my childhood. I love Maple Canyon! Glad you had a good trip!
5 comments:
That is so PRETTY! That sheep camp makes me homesick. That is what I lived in all the summers of my childhood. I love Maple Canyon! Glad you had a good trip!
It is way pretty! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I love the dirt all over your face!
Little dirt never hurt right? Looks like a fun ride with lots to see.
I love Maple. I don't think I ever rode there from log canyon. Me and Rory will have to go sometime.
What a fun adventure! That's the best, when you go exploring in your own neck of the woods, and find such a treasure!
Post a Comment