Every year we look forward to the Ute Stampede, its in Nephi for those who don't know. They always have such fun things to do. This year we went over early for the Horse Parade. Its so cool to see all the horses and the girls love the candy part.
I told Ryan we should put our cool horses in it next year. They agreed, but only if I rode in it with them. How dumb am I that I actually agreed, but a year is a long way away to remember that. Hopefully they will forget.
My cowgirls
Shaelynn loves to pose
Paeton get into it she loves to wave at everyone going by
The best part of a parade is the candy
Ute Stampede
We just love the Ute Stampede. I used to love the Carbon County Rodeo but after I met Ryan I took him to the Rodeo and he was disappointed. He claimed it wasn't a rodeo and was going to take me to a real rodeo. I must admit this one is good. We have tried to go every year since we were married. This year seemed to be lots of fun our girls are at the age where they loved it and could actually seat through it. Shaelynn's favorite part is the Wild Child, he is a guy on a motorcycle that does tricks. Paeton's favorite part is the girls barrel racing. I guess it helps that they just love horses.
This is the Wild Child and his famous jump over the trailer and truck
Carnival
We didn't make it to the Carnival Thursday night before the Rodeo because of the Horse parade so we went back Friday night to let them ride a few rides. The girls love the Carnival, the love the all the rides. They are so much like me. On Thursday night during the Rodeo the wind picked up and so the guy that parachutes in with the U.S flag wasn't able to. When we were at the carnival Friday night he was able to do it and we got to see him, Shaelynn and Paeton thought it was so cool to see him come down from the sky.



3 comments:
That looks like so much fun!! I went on a date once to that rodeo, but it was the wrong weekend...I think we ended up going to a movie. Anyway, I broke my phone and lost all my numbers...text me your #. And tell Ryan he should be a good husband and compromise by hanging the elk in the basement.
I'm sad the guy didn't jump out on thursday night! But you are right the Ute Stampede was lots of fun this year. :) I'm glad we all went. And don't worry I won't let them forget what you said next year!
Looks like you guys had a GREAT time! Your girls are SO CUTE! I Love their hats!!
Post a Comment