Last week, Shaelynn and Paeton talked Mandy into sleeping on the tramp. My girls have the funest and best aunt ever, she is always doing fun things with my girls.
The next morning, looks like they had a good night, they are all smiles.
The other night when we got home from Shaelynn's pagent I got Paeton a bowl of cereal and went into the other room, after awhile I thought Paeton is being way too quiet. I went into the kitchen and found Pae sound asleep at the kitchen counter. She must have been exhausted.



4 comments:
How fun! We had a sleep out on the tramp a couple weeks ago, but didn't make it all night. I love the picture of Paeton asleep at the counter, too cute!
Looks like you had a fun 4th! I love all of the pictures. The one of Paeton sleeping at the counter is so cute!
How fun! Paeton is so cute, she is your little mini-me.
haha the picture of Paeton is way cute! Thanks for that post! I just love your girls so much, like they were my own little sisters I never had! I love all you guys!
Post a Comment