Last week was Lamb Days, we had such a fun but exhausting week. Ryan and I played in the coed softball tournament each night. Ryan also played in the men's tournament Friday and Saturday. The girls got to ride their horses in the parade on Saturday. Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Johnson for helping us out so they could be in it. I'm glad to say its all over until next year.



It looks like Grandma and Grandpa are enjoying being in the parade
4 comments:
That sounds like a fun week! I LOVE Lamb Days! We always went when my grandparents where still around. I'm glad you and Ryan had fun with softball. That is so great to be able to do something like that together! Your girls look like they had a blast in the parade. That is neat that they where able to do that! They are so cute!
I love the pink hats and the pink boots. What cute cowgirls!
I'm so glad I got to watch them in the parade this year. They were so cute. I agree it was an exhausting week! I can't believe it's over. You did good playing!
Fun, and what DARLING little cowgirls you have!!
Post a Comment